What I want to become?





















In my life, I truly believe as social beings, we must realize the difficulties we face and find solutions.







I truly believe in charity works, people's foundations and growth of humanity.










Without consideration of my career developments, I've promised myself to always dedicate valuable time to perform charitable endeavours. Which is why being a philanthropist is one of my goals as I grow and mature during the coming years.



















Showing dedication in time, finance, effort and goodwill, helping people selflessly has definitely become one of my priorities. I've myself participated in the renovation of a children's park in the heart of London, near Brixton. I've donated to multiple charities across the years, namely the red cross and I've also donated for Greyhounds (dogs) for which I also have a growing passion.










Countless times during the winter, I've felt the pain of not coming from the UK in my early years.







The weather was unforgiving and it amazed me to see people sleeping outside with no covers.







So I would of course willingly spare covers, jumpers or even socks to homeless people. Sometimes women with children!










Understandably, these activities will remain in my mind as the beginning of my individual philanthropist path.
















Keeping up with time, a new understanding of the issues by which one can individually have a great impact on life. I'm also keen on integrating new activities in my planning such as finding a way to sponsor children in need, I'm keen to rediscover my passion for animals.







Recently I've been looking at fish in aquariums to buy for a beginning.










Amongst many other new activities which will grow my extensive network, and hopefully, I will one day meet some other same-minded individuals who will share the same viewpoint of life.







Life is a journey and to learn every day is the greatest joy. We are greatly impacted by our daily activities so let's all take time to selflessly give a hand to our neighbour.










Furthermore, my career in Finance will always be secondary in my list of priorities as it will be a source of income, not a source of joy. It will definitely be very successful, but success does not always inspire joy.










So being a philanthropist, caring and assisting other people is definitely the first of my priorities.










And secondly, a great career. This should be taught in all the schools as having a great life, is more important than being self integrated without outer awareness.



















Understanding how the world works, how people work, and finding key solutions which will have a great impact, is a major skill I will develop over the coming years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Interest in Sports

A Brief Bio About My Life

Why do I like London?